[Dailydave] Cyber deterrence in action

Andreas Lindh andreas at haxx.ml
Tue Apr 14 09:31:05 EDT 2015

How do you know that they've ceased their activity, couldn't it just
as well be that they've found the Falcon's blind spot? ;-)

Jokes aside, I agree totally with the message that raising the cost of
attack is the way forward for defense, but doesn't this particular
case effectively boil down to the same ol' "how do you know what you
don't know?" argument?

Anyway, for the sake of your clients (and everyone) I hope you're
right. :)

Andreas