[Dailydave] Roundup.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Dec 4 11:14:31 EST 2015

Go read this so you don't have to experience the pain firsthand.
http://cybersecpolitics.blogspot.com/2015/12/ntia-vulnerability-disclosure-loya.html

But also, as a salve for mind, vote on all the talks:
https://opencfp.immunityinc.com/cfp/3/

As everyone knows, running a conference is like 10 weeks of "NOBODY HAS
TALKS WORTH SUBMITTING SADFACE GOING TO CRY" and then two weeks of "OMG,
WE HAVE 12 TALKS THAT ARE GREAT BUT 10 SLOTS". Please don't spend your
time creating voting bots or CFRFing votes from everyone that visits
your blog or something. We clean all that out before the final tally.
There's some seriously awesome talks this year. All super offensive. You
can buy INFILTRATE tickets now, in case you were curious.

Also, what a great comic from XKCD: http://xkcd.com/1610/

And also, NEW SILICA RELEASE. This time with a new Karma-mode that is
even better, and we also are migrating to an Alfa card that is all
modern and shiny and awesome. People always think tiny embedded systems
are awesome, but SILICA is the total other direction now, since we
STARTED with a tiny embedded system, but then you're like "What if I
want to do REALLY HARD THINGS? And it turns out what you need is real
hardware. Just sayin'! :>

-dave