[Dailydave] Capstone disassembly engine 3.0.1 released!

Nguyen Anh Quynh aquynh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:12:11 EST 2015

Greetings,

We are happy & excited to release version 3.0.1 of Capstone disassembly
framework!

This stable version brings some important bugfixes for X86, Arm, Arm64,
PowerPC architectures. Several memory leaking issues in Python/Cython
bindings have been addressed, too.

Since this release, our Python module "capstone" on PyPi allows to download
& compile the core at the same time of installing Python package, so Python
users can just do "pip install" without having to install the core
beforehand.

More information is available at
http://capstone-engine.org/Version-3.0.1.html

Thanks,