[Dailydave] The Risky.Biz version of life!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu Feb 5 15:02:05 EST 2015

Risky.biz is one of the few podcasts I listen to on a regular basis.
Honestly, it's a good mix of funny and informative. I like that
Metlstorm does the research into random issues so I don't have to, and
then makes fun of them in a funny accent.

But THIS particular week's risky.biz has me on it, talking about things
that are bad and things that are worse. And I'm not funny, even though I
tried to be. :>

http://risky.biz/RB352

Let me know if I said anything particularly annoying!
-dave