[Dailydave] Java died ? Long live "the others"

Darkpassenger darkpassenger at unseen.is
Sat Feb 7 09:10:49 EST 2015

"so" i have been reading some articles to compile another article . all
about java..and memories of the old days ; "Remember how we laughed away
the hours And dreamed of all the great things we would do" .

http://www.multi-support.com/en-us/blog/java-is-dead.-long-live-java.aspx?Action=1&M=NewsV2&PID=10382

http://blog.rainwebs.net/2009/10/03/only-narrow-minded-programmers-think-that-java-is-dead/

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

some are old . reason for this mail : some critical Software pieces are
banned and restricted to "export" to my country . therefore , their
updates in most cases are not installed nation-wide and a kid-attempt to
mass pwnage results fruitfully with least resources , e.g Flash client
exploits . a brother told me hey mr engineer, Java is dead nobody
installs it lets move on . he was wrong but i didnt take the time to
state the obvious ( when i can send hassle-free posts to dd that
afternoon ) but even if/when java dies -- and i am not saying it will --
there are others..AND almost all of them are in some sort of sanction
state here..showing "Restricted" pages when browse with national
addresses .

the other day i was reading the paper on Syrian Cyber front-line and
those Fake Skype girls . in one case , "she" used the name "IMAN" which
in Arabic ( and consequently in Farsi ) means "Faith" and it is a common
male name . Syria is also under sanctions so lots of things are
vulnerable there as well . now..you are in a battle field or involved in
it and you chat with unknown persona on Skype with female Avatar and
male name..about missile types or attack plans ? you deserve nice prison
meals and other types of physical fun that happens there..and ..here :)

-dp