[Dailydave] SyScan'15 - the last SyScan

Thomas Lim thomas at coseinc.com
Wed Jan 7 22:21:05 EST 2015

dear DD readers

happy new year to all of you.

i like to inform you that SyScan'15 (26-27 March, 2015) will be the last
SyScan.

it has been a wonderful 11 years (2004 - 2014) and i like to thank you
for all your support. we had so much fun and we learnt so much.

we encountered so many problems along the way but we overcame them to
give you 11 years of good show. we would like to continue but REALITY is
in our face.

so what we are going to do is to go out with a BIG BANG!

we have selected the speakers for SyScan'15. here they are:
http://www.syscan.org/index.php/sg/speakerlist

hope all of you will enjoy the last show.

--
Thank you
Thomas Lim