[Dailydave] The 2015 BSides New Orleans speaker lineup is out!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:10:33 EDT 2015

We are very excited to announce that the lineup for BSidesNOLA 2015 is out!

The day will start with a keynote presentation from Chris Rohlf of
Yahoo. It will then continue with three tracks of talks ranging from
application security to memory forensics to malware analysis.

Full information on the conference can be found at the following page:

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/91550808/BSidesNOLA%202015

The cost to attend is $10, and you must register through the
EventBrite link (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bsides-nola-2015-tickets-9621601469 ).

Last year was our second year and we had over 150 people attend. We are
expecting closer to 200 this year. For those of you who attended last
year, you know that beyond just great talks and networking, we also
provide very good food and drinks.  The close proximity to the French
Quarter (5-10 minute walk) also means that after the conference there
will be plenty of fun and interesting things to do for the rest of the
night.

We hope to see you there and if you have any questions please reply to
this thread or email bsidesnola [@@] gmail.com.

--
Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)