[Dailydave] BJJ at INFILTRATE 2015 reminder!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Mar 23 10:22:58 EDT 2015

I want to make sure people coming to INFILTRATE are aware of the
friendly BJJ <http://infiltratecon.org/sports.html> we do at 4pm the day
before the conference <http://infiltratecon.org/schedule.html>.

This is something anyone can do! You are not going to get hurt! You may
get sweaty though. Just bring some workout shorts and a tee shirt and
you will learn SOMETHING and have fun. And you'll get to watch other
hackers you know battle it out as well. To be honest, we usually start a
little early.

Also note: We are allowing pictures to be taken in the BJJ area. And
please don't make the mistake I made one year by working out, then
drinking in the heat at the pre-conference party without re-hydrating,
then getting up early to go to the conference. :)

-dave