[Dailydave] FraudWorld vs. SpookWorld

Anton Chuvakin anton at chuvakin.org
Mon Mar 30 17:24:13 EDT 2015

So far, I've shoved this most excellent post in quite a few faces .... and
will shove in more :-)

I often wonder whether those same people who equate infosec/"cyber" with
fraud (and there are plenty, sadly - not on *this* enlightened list of
course :-)) and thus want to "solve cyber", also want to "solve theft",
"solve murder", "solve greed", etc, etc, etc.

Ah, here goes one more: "... we don't need security, we don't handle credit
card numbers here" ....

--
Dr. Anton Chuvakin
Site: http://www.chuvakin.org