[Dailydave] FraudWorld vs. SpookWorld

Dominique Brezinski dominique.brezinski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:17:10 EDT 2015

Fraud and intrusion detection are quite different spaces from a technical
perspective. Machine leaning applies well to general fraud detection -- it
does not to general intrusion detection. Happy to elaborate on why, but
that is for another thread. Environments that have experience in both
domains approach them separately. Everybody else is in a world of hurt on
both fronts.

Dom