[Dailydave] FireEye tech becomes Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology

c hil chris.hilgart at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:50:23 EDT 2015

So FireEye went through an unknown process and now DHS is convinced their
product is "effective" at stopping terrorists. I'm curious what the
limitations of liability are with SAFETY. For example, do the protections
still hold for customers that ignore the alerts that come from a functional
FireEye installation (a la Target
<http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/13/us-target-breach-idUSBREA2C14F20140313>
)?