[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2016

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Oct 2 11:17:26 EDT 2015

In the past few months there's been a light-speed jump when it comes to
how people do penetration tests against Active Directory networks. A lot
of this was sparked by a talk given by Microsoft's Azure penetration
testing team at last year's INFILTRATE. Microsoft's researchers (and the
hacking world) are still far ahead but Metasploit Pro
<http://www.rapid7.com/resources/videos/credential-exploits-with-metasploit.jsp>
and CANVAS <https://vimeo.com/140723133>both include some pretty cool AD
hacking features now. It's not just about passing hashes and collecting
user tokens - it's really more about how you visualize the Active
Directory information store from a hacker's point of view.

But there were other talks at INFILTRATE last year that, if watched
<https://vimeo.com/album/3416096>, give you a strategic perspective on
the future of offense. I'd go into more of them, but I like to wait
until CANVAS or INNUENDO has a video out with the feature implemented
first. :)

There are a lot of advantages to talking at INFILTRATE rather than other
conferences. You don't get lost in the noise, for example. *We do profit
sharing* (and there WAS some last year, for the first time!), and it's
still an intimate conference with a high technical level of attendees.
Frankly, it's a conference that is both MORE FUN and MORE INFORMATIVE
than the other ones. So in other words, please send Nico an email with
your talk ideas!

http://infiltratecon.com/cfp.html