[Dailydave] The Loya Jirga of Vulnerability Disclosure: RESULTS

Darkpassenger darkpassenger at unseen.is
Sun Oct 4 08:24:59 EDT 2015

speaking of Afghanistan it would be smart to notice other moves from top
usg officials around silicon valley , particularly dod's FlexTech
Alliance . members? all the names , from Apple to Lockheed . in the name
of national defense . i remember a TV piece aired like 4-5 years ago
named به نام دموکراسی : in the name of Democracy . it showed various
people , some were Americans , who were involved in reformist moves
against the Ayatollahs funded by known western figures involved in
colored revolutions .

i strongly warn infosec people , in whatever industry they define
themselves , to notice the differences between morale-oriented value
system-based right and wrong from the govt plans and "house of cards"
politics played by immeasurably weird players ..huh ..well usually for
pretty selfish retard backward reasons .

not that i care about a bunch of exploits..but found the nature of this
headline amusing..awful monarch Saudis wanted to buy HT where the pimp
was a former us ambassador in italy..in the name of ?

-dp