[Dailydave] reach for the sky vs stay airborne

Konrads Smelkovs konrads.smelkovs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:28:52 EDT 2015

Nice product plug :)

If I'd be a defensive CISO and someone would pentest my org and show me how
he got domain admin, I'd tell them, "that's really great, but if you'd have
a normal C2 working for some period of time, my crystal-ball based anomaly
detection system would have picked it up and we'd IR/hunt you down" and the
red team bros would have nothing to reply because, they, well didn't have a
C2 going for a while and I would keep my bonus.

It is in the interest of the auditor/red-teamer to do this as much as it is
in the interest of a genuinely concerned customer who wants to know how
good they are.

--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.