[Dailydave] Cicadas

dmaynor at gmail.com dmaynor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:48:30 EDT 2015

Dave,
Active Directory has long been my favorite target because of the power a Domain Admin wields combined with the odds and ends that get integrated means any bug can be devastating

The "cloud" has been making vast inroads in Enterprise customer bases. I find companies that have started post 2010 that are large enough to require pen tests favor the out sourced infrastructure.

Alas AD is becoming less important and Microsoft might come out ahead on the technical debt because the pushed the can down the road far enough to where they are no longer as important.

DaveM