[Dailydave] My opinion piece on a balkanised cyberspace & STIX-TAXII

Pukhraj Singh pukhraj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:53:26 EDT 2015

Greetings. Just want to ruffle feathers with the community at-large.

An opinion piece of mine for The Tribune: North India's prominent and
oldest newspaper.

...wherein I ponder over the future of a blatantly balkanized cyberspace
and the structured cyber-intelligence revolution heralded by STIX-TAXII.

“The liberal dream of a neutral cyberspace is dead and the foreign threat
detectors are conspiratorial and selective.”

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/comment/managing-our-porous-digital-frontlines/135560.html