[Dailydave] new website for selling exploits for btc

lists at exploits4coins.com lists at exploits4coins.com
Sat Apr 2 07:49:54 EDT 2016

Attackers are becoming more clever and their attacks more complex.
So we release a new Marketplace for non public Exploits, for helping
security researchers
advanced penetration testing their own system of security breaches.

For the moment we are offering "Windows All Versions Remote Exploit" and
"Linux Hide Rootkit". For more details please check out our website
www.exploits4coins.com

Our Community and Exploit library constantly growing and we are
supporting you with the newest
exploit updates.

exploits4coins.com team