[Dailydave] Results from the 2016 Volatility Plugin Contest are in!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:14:04 EST 2016

We are excited to announce that the results of the 2016 Volatility
Plugin Contest are in:

https://volatility-labs.blogspot.com/2016/12/results-from-2016-volatility-plugin.html

We received a record number of submissions this year, and we are looking
forward to seeing these plugins be adopted in the field.

We also wanted to thank Airbnb again for their donation of $999 to the
prize pool. It is great to see organizations supporting open source
research in the digital forensics and incident response fields.

Thanks,
The Volatility Team