[Dailydave] What EINSTEIN isn't. (Sheesh)

Thomas Quinlan tom at thomasquinlan.com
Fri Jan 29 10:22:29 EST 2016

I've not been doing anything for the government for some years now, but
it (Einstein) was very effective for some of the things we really did
need it for while I was doing those things. We didn't have access
directly, but the guys at US-CERT who did knew what they were doing and
so did we and it was one of those things to look back on proudly.