[Dailydave] Classes!

dave aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jun 20 09:38:20 EDT 2016

Cryptography vulnerabilities are not just for people looking to write academic papers these days (or ever, really). A lot of the sorts of bugs we go over are using cryptographic techniques to get remote code execution or local privilege escalation. Some of my favorite parts of the class have to do with timing vulnerabilities. In other words, this is a class for hackers, not cryptographers. :)

Crypto Class
October 3-6, 2016 in Columbia, MD
Syllabus:
http://immunityinc.com/education/crypto-class.html

And of course, we're teaching a web hacking class in NYC as well. Half the web hacking exercises are pulled from direct issues we've seen in many of the NYC financials. This class is taught more like a rolling capture the flag, which I think is a great way to get metrics on what people are actually learning. There was a point, and I don't know wen it was, where I couldn't teach this class anymore because I'm so out of date, which depresses me, but is good news for the class. :)

Web Hacking Class
September 27-30, 2016 in New York City, NY
Syllabus:
http://immunityinc.com/education/web-hacking.html

-dave