[Dailydave] Watermarking Intrusions.

Konrads Smelkovs konrads.smelkovs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:19:44 EST 2016

Was difficult to read your piece, but if I understand the gist, then
doesn't your proposal suffer from the same problem as toy guns that
were supposed to have a non-removable one-inch-wide orange stripe
running down both sides of the barrel and the front end of the barrel?
if I take my AK-47 and paint it brightly, cops won't shoot.
--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.