[Dailydave] Where the nuclear metaphors all breakdown.

dave aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu May 19 07:01:18 EDT 2016

One thing that COULD make sense is the Chinese telling us when they hack
power plants and find someone else they don't recognize on critical
systems.

(But you might need a watermarking system for that to actually work. :)
ANNOYING LINK REPOST:
http://cybersecpolitics.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-technical-scheme-for-watermarking.html

But to bring it back to your point: If Wikileaks were getting the
majority of its funding from China, would you expect the Chinese to
block that? We all have very different understandings of what
constitutes a cyber capability, or undesirable activity on the Internet.

-dave
(Also, as a side note: posts to the list don't show up in the queue if
you are not subscribed from that address)