[Dailydave] DARPA CGC Recap

Julio Auto julio.auto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:36:44 EDT 2017

Thought I would add that Phrack has published a really nice paper by
Shellphish (one of the teams in the finals, finished 3rd place) on CGC and
their CRS (Cyber Reasoning System):
http://phrack.org/papers/cyber_grand_shellphish.html

That's the best technical write up, to my knowledge, of the inner workings
of a top-notch CRS.

    Julio Auto