[Dailydave] Unicorn Emulator v1.0.1 is out!

Nguyen Anh Quynh aquynh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:58:57 EDT 2017

Greetings,

We are excited to announce version 1.0.1 for Unicorn CPU Emulator framework!

Full source code & precompiled binaries are now available at
http://www.unicorn-engine.org/Version-1.0.1

This is a stable release, in which we fixed some issues in the core, added
some features on Arm, Arm64, Mips & X86. Bindings for Python & Haskell were
also updated.

Finally, don't forget to check out a list of excited security tools built
on top of Unicorn - by community - at
http://www.unicorn-engine.org/showcase/

Thanks a lot for all the contributors who worked very hard make this
release possible!

Thanks,
Quynh

http://www.keystone-engine.org