[Dailydave] Learning the Wrong Lessons from team-offense..

Haroon Meer haroon at thinkst.com
Wed Feb 8 07:15:49 EST 2017

Heya(s)

The kind folks at t2.fi (which is a pretty great conference) have uploaded
the video of our talk: "Learning the wrong lessons from Offense" (
http://t2.fi/2017/02/05/haroon-meer-keynote-2016/)

The central premise is that there are lessons to learn from offense, but
that for the most part we have been looking to learn the wrong ones..

Like much of our stuff, it features thoughts stolen from Adam Shostack,
Halvar, Dino, four, Diogo Monica and other ppl worth listening to.

Thoughts, comments and mildly offensive tweets are welcome..

/mh

--
Haroon Meer | Thinkst Applied Research
http://thinkst.com/pgp/haroon.txt