[Dailydave] #HackingTogether.org

Rob Fuller jd.mubix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:36:39 EST 2017

I'm soo late to this game but I made a video to describe my feelings about
it and help where I can to spread the word:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wggu_qaYJaQ

part of http://hackingtogether.org/

We on this list are for the most part already participating in a social
group that has support. I'm not saying we don't have problems, but the ones
that don't have such support, who aren't part of any groups or you only see
at a con or two, but don't speak, don't participate in CTFs or other side
events. Those are the ones (usually) in the most danger of feeling
isolated. So, if you know people like that, reach out, invite them to be
part of your team, group, or talk.

Let us all help to make sure that another life isn't lost for avoidable
reasons. There are too few of us as it is.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker