[Dailydave] Voting Village at Defcon

Kevin T. Neely ktneely at astroturfgarden.com
Thu Aug 16 16:47:53 UTC 2018

Sure, it's SQLi, but I'm not sure why you'd minimize her effort.  According
to the village's Twitter account, she changed the vote tallys from a
replica of the site.  https://twitter.com/VotingVillageDC  It would be nice
if the media reported on the recommendations that come from the findings,
but we all know that's not how the media operates.

--
In Vino Veritas