[Dailydave] Capstone disassembler v4.0 is out!

Nguyen Anh Quynh aquynh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:11:58 UTC 2018

Greetings,

We are super excited to announce version 4.0 of Capstone disassembler
framework!

Exactly 5 years ago, on December 18th of 2013, we published the first
version. Today, this release 4.0 marks 5 years of our project! Such a long
journey, which is impossible without huge community support!

In no particular order, we would like to thank Thinkst Canary
<https://canary.tools/>, NowSecure <https://www.nowsecure.com/>, ECQ
<https://e-cq.net/>, Senrio <https://senr.io/>, GracefulBits
<https://gracefulbits.com/> & Catena Cyber <https://catenacyber.fr/> for
sponsoring this release!

We also wish to express our sincere gratitude to all contributors &
donators, who generously supported us to maintain Capstone project!

More details are available at http://capstone-engine.org/Version-4
<http://capstone-engine.org/Version-4.0>

(For those who do not know, Capstone is an open source multi-arch,
multi-platform disassembly engine, with homepage at
http://capstone-engine.org)

Thanks,
Quynh

http://www.keystone-engine.org