[Dailydave] Capstone disassembler framework v3.0.5 is out!

Nguyen Anh Quynh aquynh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:57:27 UTC 2018

Greetings,

We are very happy to announce version 3.0.5 of Capstone disassembler
framework!

In no particular order, we would like to thank CrowdStrike, CMC Infosec &
Jurriaan Bremer for sponsoring this release!

This stable version fixes some security issues in the core, as well as many
improvements, so existing users are strongly recommended to upgrade.

More details are available at http://capstone-engine.org/Version-3.0.5.html

(For those who do not know, Capstone is an open source multi-arch,
multi-platform disassembly engine with homepage at
http://capstone-engine.org)

Thanks,
Quynh

http://www.keystone-engine.org