[Dailydave] Offering Gold Level Internet Service!

David Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Sat Mar 10 18:54:16 UTC 2018

So every country, including the US, has decided that disconnecting from
the outside world in the even of an attack might be a good idea, and
gamed it through pretty thoroughly. Today's DefenseOne article was on
Russia:
http://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/03/if-war-comes-russia-could-disconnect-internet-yes-entire-country/146572/

So my question for DARPA PMs is this: What technology can we deploy to
offer an entire country internet access DESPITE active attempts to
prevent it.

I feel like everyone's understanding of mesh networks is still stuck in
the "broadcast packets to everyone who connects" level of unscalable. If
you have to scale, can you? Because we probably will. :)

-dave