[Dailydave] What is important?

David Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu May 17 17:51:04 UTC 2018

https://vimeo.com/270394910

Attacking a co-hosted VM, Paul Fariello, Mehdi Talbi, INFILTRATE 2018

I find that I often have a distorted view of what the "most important"
INFILTRATE talk is every year. But since Immunity is merging with a data
center company, it does make sense to give extra points to a talk that
combines the "new hotness" of CPU-level attacks to show step by step how
to go from one guest VM to another guest VM.

In any case, it is worth it to take the time to watch this video. It's
probably better in every way than reading another news article about
some sort of random political drama.

Also, last year we sold out, so if you want to sponsor INFILTRATE or buy
a ticket, I recommend doing it now. :)

-dave