[Dailydave] CTFs

Edward Prevost me at edwardprevost.info
Mon Nov 19 14:39:17 UTC 2018

If I'm understanding correctly, you're proposing to setup a system, at it's hardened state, and upon arrival all attendees are made aware of the access particulars and details of said system, and then encouraged to assail it? If so, this sounds great... kind of like "CommunityCrowdSourcing", for fun.

I'll note, the one thing that makes the CTF at DEFCON enjoyable for most observers, is the graphical displays. It's noticeably gotten more and more video game-ish over the years and seems to draw in the non-technical; as they can now follow play easier.

How would you propose having something of this same nature?

-Ed