[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2019 - How Far Is The Horizon?

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:44:02 UTC 2018

[image: IMG_20181016_075725-EFFECTS.jpg]
Come talk at INFILTRATE this year! CFP Here <http://infiltratecon.org/cfp/>.

Here is why you should:

   - This is the only conference where the audience is other exploit writers
   - You get a very valuable peer review of your talk, for free!
   - Obviously we treat you well, pay your way, and even have profit
   sharing on the conference
   - We have the best food and venue of any security conference by far, and
   have coffee all day long served the way only Northern Cuba knows how.
   - We will, once again, have surprise party favors. If you attended last
   year, you know what I mean. :)
   - You can attend the open mat and choke out the hacker that most annoys
   you on Twitter (which always seems to be me for some reason :( )

Likewise, attending INFILTRATE lets you see out to further horizons with
regards to have cyber security is going to change in the near future.
That's why we started the conference - not as a sales/recruitment exercise,
but so we could better tune our research, which is the whole point of a
conference in the first place, we think. Plus, we share a love of the art.

Also, if your company wants to Sponsor INFILTRATE, please let me know!

-dave