[Dailydave] INFILTRATE CFP KEYNOTES

Dave Aitel dave.aitel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:42:21 UTC 2018

Doing a keynote is a lot of work - the peer review alone is brutal. And we
work hard on getting our INFILTRATE keynote speakers to present a unique
vision and perspective on our business, community, or overall strategy.
Usually, I personally call in favors from people I know or friends of
friends, and we sweeten the pot by not charging former keynoters for
tickets for all future INFILTRATES, which I think is a fair trade. :)

So I have a shortlist for this year - but one of the tenets of the
INFILTRATE keynote is highlighting the unheard voices in our community.
>From Thomas Lim to Nate Fick to Matt Tait - I think we've done a good job
of predicting the zeitgeist. So if you think you, or someone you know,
would be willing to put the work into doing a good talk, has a unique
perspective, and is not afraid of standing in front of the best hackers in
the world for an hour to explain it, please put me in touch with them!

-dave