[Silica] SILICA v7.23

Oren Isacson oren at immunityinc.com
Thu Dec 3 12:24:52 EST 2015

Immunity is proud to announce the release of SILICA v7.23!

- Full KARMA mode for fake AP. When this option is activated, SILICA
will create a Fake Access Point for each probe request instead of only
impersonating one SSID

- Support for wireless cards based on the Ralink RT3572 chipset. SILICA
will now ship with the Alfa AWUS052NH Dual-Band Wireless USB Adapter.
This card is more sensitive and has better compatibility with 802.11n
networks than the previous one. This is a major improvement in range,
compatibility and reliability on the product. SILICA will also continue
to support the Ubiquity SR-71 card (which is still a great card).

- New GUI dialogs for better selecting Fake AP’s settings. ASCII WEP
keys are now supported and SILICA will warn the user when invalid keys
are set.

- Added preferences option to set wireless regulatory domain.

- Add an option to filter Credential Capture by domain name.

- Fixed performance issue with WPA hash brute forcing.

- Fixed driver issue that caused reduced throughput in Fake AP mode.

Immunity will support the old wireless card, but we encourage all our
customers to switch to the new card. We will be providing the card
upgrade to all our clients at cost and if you happen to need a license
renewal, a shiny new Alfa card will be included.

For any questions or support please email silica at immunityinc.com

Videos can be found at:

SMB proxy and group policy exploit -
https://vimeo.com/136964755
SSL attacks using SSL stripping and self signed certificates -
https://vimeo.com/122117823
Exploiting Android WebView.addJavaScriptInterface -
http://vimeo.com/109831748
Password stealing -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Silica-BrowserAutoFill-Take2.mov
AP less WEP cracking -
http://silica.immunityinc.com/AP_less_WEP_cracking.mov
Access point impersonation -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Access_point_impersonation.mp4
Custom traffic injection -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Traffic_injection.mp4
General overview -
http://www.immunityinc.com/movies/SILICA_7.5_New_Features.mov
Wireless Window  -
http://www.immunityinc.com/movies/SILICA_Wireless_Window.mp4
Key retrieval (WEP, LEAP, WPA1,2) -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Lightning_Demo_SilicaU02.mp4
Passive session hijacking (facebook, twitter, gmail etc) -
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/Lightning_Demo_SilicaU_01.mp4
Pixie Dust WPS Attack -
https://vimeo.com/130883860
More WPS attacks -