[Bjjinfiltrate] First Post!

Bas Alberts bas.alberts at immunityinc.com
Tue Oct 2 13:55:53 EDT 2012

I'm a VB purple, VB wouldn't be available for any sort of open mat or
space-for-rent construct because their class schedule is pretty non-stop
6 days a week and they're fairly strict/oldschool on how they run the
place.

However, there's plenty of drop-in-fee gyms around the Biscayne area
that have sufficient mat space. Dave trains at Cyborg's and they might
be more open to this sort of thing.

There's about a gazillion academies in the area as well as fitness type
places with dedicated mat space that could work out. I'll try to put together
a list of places that are able to host a large group of drop ins for
an open mat.