[Bjjinfiltrate] First Post!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Oct 2 14:13:13 EDT 2012

How many people on this list are first timers? Technically this will be
my second time getting choked out by Grossman. However, I will bring a
Gi of my own.

The other venue I was thinking of was this one:
http://www.miamibjjcenter.com/

Immunity has connections with both I believe, so either is possible
(assuming either of them is cool with having 14 people in there gym they
don't know).

-dave