[Bjjinfiltrate] First Post!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Oct 2 15:45:20 EDT 2012

I'll ask Cyborg tomorrow what they think of having a group of us there
(the gym is roughly 13 minutes from the conference hotel, and parking is
reasonably available). Their normal schedule is here (
http://www.miamibjjcenter.com/academy/schedule/ ). IIRC Jeremiah paid
something like 500 for the rental of the Vegas gym.

-dave