[Bjjinfiltrate] RSA

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jan 14 10:41:48 EST 2013

I assume there is RSA-BJJ? Theoderadically I'm going to be doing a
"panel" on whether or not penetration tools are "good" or "evil". This
is bearable because they didn't require an "apply slide", but it'd be
more bearable if Andrew Jaquith jumped me in the middle and we had to
fight it out on the conference floor, probably. I would definitely lose,
but it would be quite interesting for the audience probably.

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach