[Canvas] D2 Exploitation Pack 1.59, December 3 2012

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Tue Dec 4 17:54:09 EST 2012

Subject: D2 Exploitation Pack 1.59, December 3 2012

D2 Exploitation Pack 1.59 has been released with 4 new exploits.

This month we provide you two client-side exploits for Aladdin Knowledge
System and Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition which have been included in
D2 ClientInsider.

Also you can find a new exploit for D2 pwn router and a remote web exploit
for SPIP. Our default passwords module has been updated too.

D2 Exploitation Pack is updated each month with new exploits and tools.
For customized exploits or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com.

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
http://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

version 1.59 December 3, 2012
------------------------------

canvas_modules - Added :
- d2sec_privagent : Aladdin Knowledge System 'PrivAgent.ocx' ActiveX Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Exploit Windows)
- d2sec_sssplt : Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition Sssplt30.ocx ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Exploit Windows)
- d2sec_spip_rce : Spip Remote Command Execution Vulnerability (Web exploit)
- d2sec_pwnrouters :
  - D-LINK DIR-615 revD, DIR-320 and DIR-300 Security Restriction Bypass Vulnerability

canvas_modules - Updated :
- d2sec_clientinsider updated with new exploits

d2sec_modules - Updated :
- d2sec_defaultpass updated with 3Com OfficeConnect ADSL Wireless 108Mbps 11g Firewall Router