[Canvas] CANVAS 6.76 Release Movie

Alex McGeorge alexm at immunityinc.com
Mon Feb 6 15:04:16 EST 2012

Aloha List,

To celebrate the Sapporo Snow Festival in Japan this year, we've
released a quick movie detailing some of the highlights behind CANVAS
6.76. We demo the firefox_array_reduceright exploit as well as walk you
through the exploitation steps for ms12_005 which is awesome because
it's non memory corruption. Also included is a bit about our
dotnetnuke_formsbypass vulnerability and why it's applicable to anyone
running an ASP.NET application in their enterprise (hint: that's most of
everyone).

The movie can be downloaded here:
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/CANVAS-676.mov , it has been
hailed as a brilliant piece of drama. Take it home, watch it with your
families, that's what we do.

Cheers,
-AlexM

-- Alex McGeorge Immunity Inc. 1130 Washington Avenue 8th Floor Miami
Beach, Florida 33139 P: 786.220.0600