[Canvas] D2 Exploitation Pack 1.58, November 2 2012
sales at d2sec.com
Mon Nov 5 14:54:23 EST 2012
D2 Exploitation Pack 1.58 has been released with 2 new exploits and
one new tool.
This month we provide you two client-side exploits for EMC ApplicationXtender
Desktop and EMC ApplicationXtender Web Access which have been included in our
D2 ClientInsider tool.
Also you can find a post intrusion tool for Windows target and an update of
D2 pwn router with new exploits.
D2 Exploitation Pack is updated each month with new exploits and tools.
For customized exploits or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com.
For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com
DSquare Security, LLC
version 1.58 November 2, 2012
canvas_modules - Added :
- d2sec_emcaxd : EMC ApplicationXtender Desktop Viewer ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Exploit Windows)
- d2sec_emcaxwa : EMC ApplicationXtender Web Access .NET Viewer ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Exploit Windows)
- d2sec_vss : Tool to download ntds.dit, SAM and SYSTEM files from a Windows Mosdef node (Post-Intrusion)
- d2sec_pwnrouters :
- ASUSTEK Wireless-N Gigabit Router RT-N56U Information Disclosure Vulnerability (CVE-2011-4497)
- TP-LINK TL-WR841N Router Local File Include Vulnerability
canvas_modules - Updated :
- d2sec_clientinsider updated with new exploits
- d2sec_passdisclo updated with CVE-2012-2679 - RHN Configuration Client
- d2sec_citrix : minor bug fix
- d2sec_applet : minor bug fix
More information about the Canvas