[Canvas] Agora 2.17, SCADA+ 1.18 packs are out
audit at gleg.net
Wed Oct 10 06:45:34 EDT 2012
SCADA+ 1.18 is out with 3 new scada related 0days! and enhanced
network devices exploitation tool.
Network devices modules include those for AirOS and famous Qlogic.
- Ubiquiti Networks AirOS Directory Traversal Vulnerability for AirOS
5, 4.0, 3.6.1
- Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ Wireless Router ASL-26555 Password Disclosure
- QLogic SANsurfer FC HBA Manager Directory Traversal vulnerability.
- new version 1.1 of Automated network devices exploitation tool.
see changelog for details
- [0day] Elipse E3 ActiveReports Remote Arbitrary File Replace
- [0day] Carel Plantvisor v.2.4.4 (possibly others) directory
- [0day] QNX FTPD DoS
Agora 2.17 is focused on pretty famous "Spying" software. Modules for
mobile devices are now easier to launch with the help of a new tool
(mobile scanner and autolaunch tool)
- Cyclope Employee Surveillance Solution v6.0 SQL Injection and
Remote PHP Code Injection
- Quest InTrust 10.4.x Remote Code Execution
- [0day] DoS Spytech NetVizor v6.1
- Automated tool for exploiting vulnerabilities of mobile devices and services
More information about the Canvas