[Canvas] D2 Exploitation Pack 2.17, October 2, 2017

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Tue Oct 3 08:31:00 UTC 2017

D2 Exploitation Pack 2.17 has been released with 4 new exploits.

This month we provide you two remote exploits for Symantec Messaging Gateway
and Trend Micro OfficeScan. We also added two new exploits to pwnrouter.

The video for this release is available on our Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuQnXXoNHnc

Don't forget to follow us: https://twitter.com/d2sec

D2 Exploitation Pack is updated each month with new exploits and tools.
For customized exploits or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com.

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
http://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

version 2.17 October 2, 2017
------------------------------

canvas_modules - Added:
- d2sec_smg: Symantec Messaging Gateway RestoreAction.performRestore() Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- d2sec_officescansrv: Trend Micro OfficeScan Proxy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- d2sec_pwnrouter:
  d2sec_dlink_20: D-Link DIR-600 Authentication Bypass
  d2sec_siemens_1: Siemens IP-Camera Credentials Disclosure

canvas_modules - Updated:
- d2sec_pwnrouter:
  -> add exploit reference and default port
  -> add port selection in GUI