[Canvas] D2 Elliot & Web Vulnerability Scanners

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Thu Oct 12 15:12:30 UTC 2017

D2 Elliot provides around 600 exploits and dozens of tools to test web
applications security. We built, among other modules, tools to get the best
from web security scanners: vulnerabilities.

>From vulnerability reports D2 Elliot is able to dynamically and automatically
create ready to use efficient exploits. Several web vulnerability scanners
are already available in D2 Elliot (Acunetix, AppScan, Arachni, AVDS, w3af and
Qualys WAS).

Today we announce a new partnership with DefenseCode:
http://defensecode.com/news_article.php?id=27

Now you'll be able to automatically create exploits from DefenseCode WebScanner
reports as you can see on the following demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bTxH3b8Mnk

If you have question or if you need new module for a specific web vulnerability
scanner, feel free to contact us.

Don't forget to follow us: https://twitter.com/d2sec

--
DSquare Security, LLC