[Dailydave] Rooted in darkness.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Apr 13 17:02:47 EDT 2012

    Buffy: Yeah, I prefer the term Slayer. You know, killer just sounds
so...
    Dracula: Naked?
    Buffy: Like I... paint clowns or something. I'm the good guy, remember?
    Dracula: Perhaps, but your power is rooted in darkness. You must
feel it.

    So a couple days ago Immunity released our exploit for the new Samba
vulnerability to CANVAS Early Updates
<http://www.immunityinc.com/ceu-index.shtml>. [1]

    Likewise, the new INFILTRATE 2013 <http://infiltratecon.com/> page
is up! That means you can buy tickets, and you should all do that until
we sell out. :>

    -dave
    [1] We have a movie of this if you want to see it, but it's "by
request only".

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach