[Dailydave] Early Registration for INFILTRATE 2013 is now open

Shari Bermudez shari at immunityinc.com
Fri Apr 13 17:00:23 EDT 2012

Exciting News!  Starting today early registration for our 3rd annual
INFILTRATE Conference is now open.  Register now to take advantage of
the lowest conference prices offered.

INFILTRATE 2013 is being held at the fabulous Fontainebleau Miami
Beach from April 11 - 12, 2013.  The conference hotel room pricing is
unbelievable so reserve your room early before the room block disappears.

Do not forget about our training classes!  We will be offering
WebHacking, Unethical Hacking and Master Training Courses at
INFILTRATE 2013.  Training seats are offered on a first come first
serve basis so reserve your seat today!

To register or for additional information about INFILTRATE 2013 please
visit:  http://infiltratecon.com/

We look forward to seeing you there!

- --

Shari Bermudez
Project Manager
Immunity Services LLC-a division of Immunity Inc.
1130 Washington Ave.8th FL
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(p) 786-220-0600 (f) 786-513-8100
(e) shari at immunityinc.com