[Dailydave] DC Saturday night drinks!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Apr 17 15:55:48 EDT 2012

So Justine and I will be bar hopping somewhere near Dupont Circle
Saturday night (possibly for only one hop :>). If you want to hang out
and discuss the intricate details of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then
catch me on Twitter (@daveaitel) and I'll vector you in.

    *Oz*: We should figure out what kinda deal this is. I mean, is it
    a-a gathering, a shindig or a hootenanny?
    *Cordelia*: What's the difference?
    *Oz*: Well, a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings; shindig, dip,
    less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage;
    and hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of
    nanny.

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach