[Dailydave] RIT!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Apr 18 12:12:14 EDT 2012

Chris and Miguel are heading up to RIT today and will be around tomorrow
recruiting for Immunity. If you're at or near RIT and you want to hear
about the fun stuff they're working (which you can help work on!) then
send admin at immunityinc.com <mailto:admin at immunityinc.com> a quick email
and they'll vector you in! I hear there will be real wings served the
way only upstate NY knows how. I miss those wings, I have to say.

Down here in Miami Beach, Shuckers <http://shuckersbarandgrill.com/> has
the best wings. And it's reachable by boat!

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach