[Dailydave] Neal Stephenson, the EFF and Exploit Sales

Adriel T. Desautels adriel at netragard.com
Tue Aug 14 17:57:04 EDT 2012

Oh I think it has the potential to cause harm, especially in the wrong
hands... which is why I think that the zero-day exploit market should be
regulated.  We're selling bullets and computers are the guns, there's no
doubting that.  That is why when we sell we are so selective.

We do our best to keep these tools in the right hands (being  a matter
of perspective of course). And really, that's the most anyone can do
right?

What sorts of 0-day's are you seeing?  I'm very interested.